REGISTER TODAY! (See registration details at the end of this email.)
Expand your knowledge on diet and IBS symptom management!
The Low FODMAP diet is gaining momentum in the US and dietitians should be
well versed in the specifics and intricacies of it. Too few RD's are
knowledgeable in the diet and patients are in need of skilled
practitioners. Attend the Application of the low FODMAP diet for IBS
webinar with expert digestive health dietitian, Kate Scarlata, RD, LDN.
The webinar will help you:
* Learn the common characteristics of the FODMAP carbohydrates and how they
collectively trigger IBS symptoms
* List common food sources of FODMAPs
* Identify which patients are good candidates for a low FODMAP diet
Get the essential information necessary to grow your business, enhance your
expertise, and become a skilled low FODMAP diet practitioner!
Date: February 15th, 2012
Time: 1:00pm EST - 2:00pm EST
1 CEU Provided!
Free for NE Members
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TODAY: http://www.nedpg.
1. Log in to the website with your ADA member number and last name
2. Scroll down to Webinars and Member Registrations
3. ?Application of the low FODMAP diet for IBS? is listed first.